The contest will take place from November 3 to 7, 2016. Teams from Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Saint Petersburg, Sweden and Finland have been invited.
The contest regulations are similar to those of previous contests.
The programme runs from Thursday, November 3 to Monday, November 7.
|Fri||Rovaniemi visit, problem selection|
|Sun||VTT visit, Final Ceremony|
The contest will be hosted in the city of Oulu (Uleåborg) in Finland. The Oulu airport is served by airlines including Finnair and Norwegian.
The weather is expected to be chilly.
The contest is sponsored by:
- Finnish Academy of Science and Letters, Mathematics Fund
- Technology Industries of Finland Centennial Foundation
- Oscar Öflunds stiftelse
- Nokia, emphasis on supporting girls participating in the competition
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Nordea Life Assurance
- LähiTapiola Pohjoinen
- Aalto University Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis
- University of Turku Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science
- University of Oulu Department of Mathematical Sciences
- University of Tampere
- Painosalama provides printed materials for the contest
- Ruskon Betoni